On the Jenny Craig program, we’re all about making sure you lose weight whilst feeling full and satisfied!
A key part of the program involves ‘Free Foods’ to help personalise your menu and ensure you get plenty of flavour and variety into your day. Free Foods are foods with few kilojoules and can be eaten freely as part of the Jenny Craig menu. These foods include non-starchy vegetables (such as carrots, broccoli, capsicum etc.), herbs, spices, and flavour enhancers (like stock, mustard, vinegar etc.). By using these Free Foods to add extra volume, flavour and variety to your menu you’ll be able to lose weight while staying satisfied.
The Jenny Craig products provide the basis for each of your meals, you can then add your favourite non-starchy vegetables to add balance and even more variety to your day. Free foods can be used to create complementary side dishes to your Jenny meals or can be mixed through your main dishes to increase the volume and boost the flavour of your Jenny meals to suit your own taste preferences. Your Consultant will help you learn how to create a balanced meal plan with our delicious meals and snacks.
To get you started, here are some yummy ways to add Free Foods into your Jenny Craig meals :
- Stir fry some broccoli and snow peas and add extra flavour with garlic, ginger and soy sauce. This will pair perfectly with your Jenny Craig Chicken Satay or Butter Chicken.
- Make this delicious Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccini with broccoli, zucchini and mushroom
- Fill up with a side salad made with salad greens, a little grated fennel, fresh asparagus and splash of red wine vinegar
- Whip up a batch of Easiest ever vegetable soup to snack on
- Try your hand at cauliflower rice and spice it up with curry powder and chilli
- Stir through steamed zucchini and carrot noodles through the Jenny Craig Pad Thai